Etwas verspätet, aber nicht ganz so spät wie letzten Monat – die Statistik für den Juli.
Im Juli (Anfang Juli) wurde die Cria Cardigan fertig, am Rest stricke ich noch….. Für die Jacke habe ich 616 g / 1355,2 m Garn gebraucht. Dadurch hat sich mein Stash um 13 Knäuel reduziert, und nur eines ist dazugekommen.
With some delay, but not as late as last month – the monthly stats for July.
I finished Cria Cardigan, the rest is still on the needles… . I used 616 g / 1355.2 m of yarn for the cardigan, reducing my stash by 13 skeins. And only one was added.
1. A summer version of SpliTTop by La Maison Rililie in cotton-linen yarn
2. a grown-up version of Drachenfels for myself
3. Icelandic pullover for my daughter (this needs to be finished latest
by her birthday in July! As the birthday was at the end of July, this will now have to be a Christmas present……..)
4. Simple Socks for my daughter (another pair)
NAPs (needle adjacent projects, ready to be cast on as soon as something else is cast off – thanks to the Stockinette Zombies for this definition)
1. SpliTTop by La Maison Rililie (yes, I definitely need a third (and fourth) one!)
2. Cocktail Jumper La Maison Rililie (yes, I definitely need a third one!)
3. Flyaway Hoodie by Joji Locatelli (maybe now is not the time to knit warm cardigans)
On the radar (high up in my queue)
1. Cria Cardigan for myself (I already know that I want a second one of those, in a different colour)
2. Redford by Julie Hoover or Men’s Tracks in the Field by HintermStein or something from the 2nd BT Men Collection (my husband deserves another pullover, and I should swatch before I make up my mind).